If you’re looking for a great opportunity to get into the market, University District is for you. Following the sold-out success of Bosa’s first tower, which welcomed homeowners back in 2016, BlueSky is excited to bring two more towers to this growing and vibrant urban community. Set to take advantage of all that Surrey City Centre has to offer, this next phase at UD will include two towers plus ground-oriented townhomes. With over 700 suites, including one, two, and three-bedrooms, this neighbourhood hub will offer plenty of inventory for starter families, downsizers, and investors alike. And with over 23,000SF of amenity programming—including flexible spaces to connect with friends and neighbours, health and wellness facilities, kid-friendly zones, and even an outdoor pool—there’s plenty of ways to feel at home in this growing community.
- There are 322 homes in the North Tower at University District.
- There are four elevators in the North Tower for reduced wait times and convenience.
- All Homes include air conditioning and access to over 23,000 SF of amenity space.
- Storage lockers will be available for purchase for $3,000. Limited quantities.
- The estimated strata fees are 43 cents per square foot.
- Total deposit invested is 25% (35% for foreign buyers) of the purchase price.
- Completion date: Fall 2022
Price of North Tower:
Studio – from $329,000
Jr. 1 bedroom – from $359,900
Jr. 2 bedroom – from $529,900
Townhome – from $799,900
Contact Mick for more information and preview schedule: